Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team (/Thread-VGC-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-Find-A-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Eckley - Jan 14, 2015

Yeah I know other's can fill the roles, but how well they fill the role on your team is question. It's easy to look at one pokemon, but when you look at the whole team, it's a little harder

Edit: Yes it really is Tygaa

FYI I'm not trying to be this way, I just want to make sure everything is covered hha

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - evilsabre - Jan 14, 2015

thanks guys lol i do my best and it seems to work out well normally.

Eckley your likely to have pokes you can never escape from using if you see them as a good option example milotics one of mine where if i think she will work in the team i will use her. Sorting out your favs is just a case of a quick message to your group me vexian and washer already know some of the pokes not to touch since the others using it etc

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - IceyGamer - Jan 14, 2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 11:31 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: To help people find available team members these are the teams that have posted so far

thewasher19, Evilsabre, Vexian

Tygaa2, Mitchmaster24, Coogin

Black117, Eckley, Shifu

Animekid7, Peapolo, Eeveeli

These are the members that have posted interested in finding teammates
weather
IceyGamer [Recruiting Masuda lol]
rthorne1880
GingerxPug [rthorne & GingerxPug seem to be on the same team]
ItalianG62
JelcoLeys
papuito
Click the name to link to their page for PM
Keep in mind some of these members might have organized a team already by PM

LOLLLLLLLLL

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Shifu - Jan 14, 2015

Curious to see what Masuda brings Kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - evilsabre - Jan 14, 2015

i suspect it will be a ditto holding destiny knot and w/e else he likes

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - IceyGamer - Jan 14, 2015

I'm on the plane to meet him IRL right now at an IN-N-Out.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - mitchmaster24 - Jan 14, 2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:05 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I'm on the plane to meet him IRL right now at an IN-N-Out.

Wow tryhard noob Kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - thewasher19 - Jan 14, 2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:05 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I'm on the plane to meet him IRL right now at an IN-N-Out.

To be honest I think the top 1000 or so battlers in the world could all beat Masuda

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:19 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:

To be honest I think the top 1000 or so battlers in the world could all beat Masuda

I really wouldn't doubt that statement at all. I'm just hoping he got his numbers down.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - GingerxPug - Jan 14, 2015

Me and rthorne need 1 more player. Can someone pretty please join our team?