Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 8, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 05:47 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2015, 05:26 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: 5 matches must be reported still. These include
Gadget Laboratory vs. The Whirlipedites
Blame Team vs. Team Nightmare
Booya vs. #Seniorsdoexist
Errors in my bread vs. Dragonic Wrath
Porevoir vs. TeamPokepals
you guys have 1 hour and 30 minutes

Mitch, Washer is still waiting for yugioh to respond for his battle ( Gadget Labs vs Whirlipedites )

I guess your team would win then since you made the effort to get the battle in. In 40 minutes I'm hoping all matches are reported

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 8, 2015

Now lets hope for Yugioh not to show up kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 8, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 06:25 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Now lets hope for Yugioh not to show up kappa

Team Gadget Labs = OP.... 1 total battle win, and we're 2-0 on the season!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Tobbycr - Feb 8, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 05:47 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2015, 05:26 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: 5 matches must be reported still. These include
Gadget Laboratory vs. The Whirlipedites
Blame Team vs. Team Nightmare
Booya vs. #Seniorsdoexist
Errors in my bread vs. Dragonic Wrath
Porevoir vs. TeamPokepals
you guys have 1 hour and 30 minutes

Mitch, Washer is still waiting for yugioh to respond for his battle ( Gadget Labs vs Whirlipedites )

Yugi was doing the same yesterday, just so you know but right now, I beat EvilSabre and Yolo lost to Vexian.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - ItalianG62 - Feb 8, 2015

I haven't heard anything from the my last teammate (Booya) or anyone on the other team and we needed to go to game 3 to determine a winner, what happens now? Muphry won game 1 to Ysgavin and I lost to Footballfreak99 in Game 2.

Edit: I just noticed FlashSentry hasn't been online since last week.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 8, 2015

All matches that aren't reported have been reported as a double loss. PM SOON if there is a problem or a match that has not been reported that the results are in for. Gadget Laboratory has received a win because they made more of an effort to battle. Next time have a battle schedule.

(Feb 8, 2015, 09:18 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: I haven't heard anything from the my last teammate (Booya) or anyone on the other team  and we needed to go to game 3 to determine a winner, what happens now? Muphry won game 1 to Ysgavin and I lost to Footballfreak99 in Game 2.
I will have your team win because you made the most effort to make the battle happen

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Peapolo - Feb 8, 2015

OFFICIAL SUGGESTION:

When deciding which two teammates will battle first each week, please select the two that will be able to battle earliest in the week (ie. Monday - Thursday). This will therefore allow plenty of time for the last battle to take place as necessary.

Often we are waiting until the end of the week to still complete the first few battles, not leaving much time for a third. So decide amongst yourselves who will be able to battle earliest and select them as your first two competitors, to allow time to complete the necessary battles.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - LeviHurst - Feb 9, 2015

i won my match against seth and my other two teamates have been trying to contact the other two with no avail

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 9, 2015

Well i believe the Marucsube and black117 won their matches against errors in my bread