Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
Welcome to the signup thread for the JFlynn Forum Triple Team Battle Challenge on thejustinflynn.tv! This is a VGC 15 Tournament series where you will have two teammates VS another team of three. DO NOT LOOK FOR TEAMMATES HERE, use the Team Finder Thread for that. Only post here if you have a full team of 3 players.

To signup your team of 3 post the following in this thread:

Team name:
Members: 1.        2.        3.

Only one member needs to post for the whole team of three. Please use their real forum names so it makes making the bracket easier on me. Signups will last until Jan 25, 2015 and will last for two months. 8 weeks [1 game per week]

Rules for the JFlynn Forum Triple Team Battle Challenge:
VGC15 rules apply.(http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...cial-Rules)
This is NOT SMOGON we are Playing VGC
Teams will be made up of 3 players, no more, no less.
If species clause is broken, the offender will receive a game loss for that game. EXAMPLE BELOW
Each game is a best of 1.
Each player on the team plays only one game.
First team to win 2 games wins that weeks matchup.
Species clause will apply across all 3 players. You and your teammates can not have the same Pokemon on teams.
Rotom-W Rotom-H and different forms of Pokemon will count as different Pokemon

Example of a BAD team:
Player 1 has Charizard, Goodra, Meowstic, Aerodactyl, Azumarill, Pikachu
Player 2 has Mawile, Slurpluff, Chesnaught, Conkeldurr, Pikachu, Gyarados
Player 3 has Kangaskhan, Pikachu, Salamence, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Ferrothorn
As you can see each team has a Pikachu, this is not allowed. To fix their teams 2 of the players need to remove Pikachu from their team.

Example of a GOOD team:
Player 1 has Politoed, Goodra, Meowstic, Aerodactyl, Azumarill, Pikachu
Player 2 has Mawile, Slurpluff, Chesnaught, Conkeldurr, Aegislash, Gyarados
Player 3 has Kangaskhan, Rotom-W, Salamence, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Ferrothorn
As you can see here, there are no repeat Pokemon at all. This will be a legal team. Format of the Triple Team Battle Challenge:

• From Sunday until Sunday your team will have one team matchup per week. 3 teammates VS 3 team mates per week
• This gives your team of three plenty of time to communicate with the opposing team of three and battle.
• All battles don’t need to occur on the same day, as long as all battles are completed in a week your team is good.
• Your team will continue to battle each week regardless if you won or lost the previous week.
• This weekly team battling will last two months, until we have a playoff style tournament.
• The amount of teams that qualify for the playoffs will depend on the overall number of teams that participate. We will let you know once registration has ended.
• You don't have to bring the same Pokemon each week over the course of the season (one month)
• But keep in mind that you CAN NOT use the same Pokemon that your teammates are using in the same week.

Judges and creators for this:
tygaa2 ,Peapolo , and mitchmaster24
Thanks to Tygaa2 for creating the rules and Peapolo for recording teams and pokemon!
Only post here if your team is ready! All we need are the 3 members, We will record your Pokemon later. If you have any questions ask in the Team Finder Thread
I might take part in this, not sure yet. This is just like the Dodrio Cup on Nugget Bridge. I really like the rule set because of its diversity promotion.
>As you can see each team has a Pikachu, this is not allowed. To fix their teams 2 of the players need to remove Rotom from their team

ok then...
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Alright,the Team I Sign-Up will be consisting of

Team Hax :

1. Black117
2. Eckley
3. Shifu
Team Name: Victory Road
1. Tygaa2
2. Mitchmaster24
3. Coogin
#TeamForum

btw, you want to open up a Thread as soon as it starts for replays or maybe even Cast the replays? Maybe Justin would like to do it if he is able to and wants to :D
(Jan 13, 2015, 04:14 PM)Shifu Wrote: btw, you want to open up a Thread as soon as it starts for replays or maybe even Cast the replays? Maybe Justin would like to do it if he is able to and wants to :D

Yea we'lol find a way to do that!
Anyone wanna join with me?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
The original post has been updated to include the Battlefy link. There is also a link to a list of all of the teams, members, and their friend codes. Round 1 match ups will start tomorrow Sunday Jan 25. Round 1 battles are due Sunday Feb 1.
#TeamForum

(Jan 13, 2015, 06:45 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Anyone wanna join with me?

Try the http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...ind-A-Team