Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - GingerxPug - Feb 10, 2015

Oh I see. Once we meet to battle, better not bring your Levi Amoongus thing. kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 10, 2015

OK, ever since the match was ruled a tie, we have had absolutely no word from any of the Judges about the match against Yugioh. I provided evidence I communicated with Yugioh on Saturday and he replied. And Yugioh has still never posted. I'd like to ask for The Whirlpedites to be banned from the tournament if Yugioh does not show up to battle this week.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 07:26 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: OK, ever since the match was ruled a tie, we have had absolutely no word from any of the Judges about the match against Yugioh. I provided evidence I communicated with Yugioh on Saturday and he replied. And Yugioh has still never posted. I'd like to ask for The Whirlpedites to be banned from the tournament if Yugioh does not show up to battle this week.

I'm still mad about getting our win taken away from us but I think banning them from the rest of this tournament may be a bit harsh.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Eeveeli - Feb 10, 2015

I agree with that Vex, banning them from the tourney is a bit harsh. Especially since Yugioh was online 11 hours ago so it's not like he's completely gone.

(Feb 10, 2015, 07:35 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I agree with that Vex, banning them from the tourney is a bit harsh. Especially since Yugioh was online 11 hours ago so it's not like he's completely gone.

Eevee, I think the point that washer was trying to make though is that he has yet to make any form of response to the fact that he never showed up to battle washer on Sunday. But his teammate (not him) lied about it and because of that we had a win taken away from us. Yugioh may have been "online" 11 hours ago, but why has he not said a word about anything to anyone to explain?

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 07:43 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 07:35 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I agree with that Vex, banning them from the tourney is a bit harsh. Especially since Yugioh was online 11 hours ago so it's not like he's completely gone.

Eevee, I think the point that washer was trying to make though is that he has yet to make any form of response to the fact that he never showed up to battle washer on Sunday. But his teammate (not him) lied about it and because of that we had a win taken away from us. Yugioh may have been "online" 11 hours ago, but why has he not said a word about anything to anyone to explain?

Yeah, honestly, I don't really want them banned from the tourney, but, if Yugioh continues to not show up, is their really going to be a choice?

It's true that they already have 2 ties in this tournament. How many more rounds will they not show up for?

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Eckley - Feb 10, 2015

Not trying to get involved in this, but I'm Sort of glad I couldn't participate now if this kind of stuff is going to happen. I don't deal with confrontation very well haha

(Feb 10, 2015, 09:23 AM)Eckley Wrote: Not trying to get involved in this, but I'm Sort of glad I couldn't participate now if this kind of stuff is going to happen. I don't deal with confrontation very well haha

Eckley is scarred from confrontations ever since that double team amoongus battle

(Feb 10, 2015, 09:26 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 09:23 AM)Eckley Wrote: Not trying to get involved in this, but I'm Sort of glad I couldn't participate now if this kind of stuff is going to happen. I don't deal with confrontation very well haha

Eckley is scarred from confrontations ever since that double team amoongus battle

tjfRekt