Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 17, 2015

I'd like to ask again that the Whilipedites be DQ'd and every team that they have faced get a win due to

1. They haven't played a full match
2. It'll be an even number of teams.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Ridgamolopolis - Feb 17, 2015

(Feb 17, 2015, 02:17 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: I'd like to ask again that the Whilipedites be DQ'd and every team that they have faced get a win due to

1. They haven't played a full match
2. It'll be an even number of teams.

I'd like to second this, if possible.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 17, 2015

Dragonic Wrath beat seinorsdoexist Black117 and Marcusube won their matches

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Feb 17, 2015

@washer I'll look into his and let you know very soon!

@AndrewAllen ok I'll go back over it and make sure everything is correct.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 17, 2015

(Feb 17, 2015, 06:37 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @washer I'll look into his and let you know very soon!

@AndrewAllen ok I'll go back over it and make sure everything is correct.

thx

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Eeveeli - Feb 17, 2015

Actually the Whilipedites are aware they have to battle us this week and we already have contact with them. We didn't battle yet since we still need to hear about a person from our group but I think it will be fine from now on. :p

I mean, it sucks what happened and you got a tie but it's not possible (for as far as I know of) to change the score without remaking the whole bracket.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 17, 2015

Obviously some teams are taking this more seriously than others but this is season 1 ad just a test. Please stay calm while we look into situations like these.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Feb 19, 2015

@AndrewAllen I double checked and your team was correctly input for its week 3 win.

@washer after seeing eeveeli's comment I'll wait and see if whilipedites play this week

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 04:32 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: @AndrewAllen I double checked and your team was correctly input for its week 3 win.

@washer after seeing eeveeli's comment I'll wait and see if whilipedites play this week

And if they don't?

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - ChaseInfinity - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 06:40 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 04:32 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: @AndrewAllen I double checked and your team was correctly input for its week 3 win.

And if they don't?
then their out i presume, this is suppose to be a friendly competition you should want them to be able to battle Team Porevior and be able to continue the next week Smile