Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 06:53 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 06:40 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 04:32 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: @AndrewAllen I double checked and your team was correctly input for its week 3 win.

@washer after seeing eeveeli's comment I'll wait and see if whilipedites play this week

And if they don't?
then their out i presume, this is suppose to be a friendly competition you should want them to be able to battle Team Porevior and be able to continue the next week Smile

I WANT THEM ALL TO LOSE. I WANT MY TEAM TO WIN kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 19, 2015

Lol washer

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 20, 2015

Well I lost against Justin. Probably could've won but Vexian ruined my entire team by taking Aegislash and Talonflame.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 20, 2015

Well does the baby need their bottle (not meant in a rude way)

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 20, 2015

(Feb 20, 2015, 03:03 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Well does the baby need their bottle (not meant in a rude way)

[Image: KXYrJzY.gif]

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Podfighterninja123 - Feb 20, 2015

(Feb 20, 2015, 04:29 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 20, 2015, 03:03 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Well does the baby need their bottle (not meant in a rude way)

lmao

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 20, 2015

(Feb 20, 2015, 04:29 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:

Umm that was my other half there are like 2 halves to andrewallen the andrew half and the Allen half that was the Allen half who likes to do that sort of thing for what he calls giggles so I apologize for his dumb *** word choices btw this is the Andrew half

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Eeveeli - Feb 20, 2015

Hey there, here's just a little update about the Whilipedites. Both Tobby and Yugi did their battle just now and it ended up 1-1. I just contacted Yolo so that battle should be done this weekend.

I think for people who have to battle this team in the future: Go to the chat on TheReplayFlynn, they're there most of the time so it's easier to contact them.

So I will say it again (just in case) they should not be DQ'ed. We haven't encounter any problem yet, I even have to admit that it went smoother than with other teams we had to battle.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Podfighterninja123 - Feb 20, 2015

(Feb 20, 2015, 05:15 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Hey there, here's just a little update about the Whilipedites. Both Tobby and Yugi did their battle just now and it ended up 1-1. I just contacted Yolo so that battle should be done this weekend.

I think for people who have to battle this team in the future: Go to the chat on TheReplayFlynn, they're there most of the time so it's easier to contact them.

So I will say it again (just in case) they should not be DQ'ed. We haven't encounter any problem yet, I even have to admit that it went smoother than with other teams we had to battle.

Eeveeli with the defense up, Tournaments Defense DRASTICALLY ROSE!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - ChaseInfinity - Feb 20, 2015

(Feb 20, 2015, 05:15 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Hey there, here's just a little update about the Whilipedites. Both Tobby and Yugi did their battle just now and it ended up 1-1. I just contacted Yolo so that battle should be done this weekend.

i can back Eeveeli up, i asked trav when he could battle and he gave me a time, when i came on i waited for him and we started the battle immediently, and after that a little while later, peapolo and tobby battled, they're Replayers, the replayflynn is were they like to be Wink