Pokemon Forever
Heroes of the Storm - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Other Game Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Other-Game-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Heroes of the Storm (/Thread-PC-Heroes-of-the-Storm)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - ItalianG62 - Jan 20, 2015

So I figured I'd make a mention here since I was able to get the closed beta and just from what I played of it, I freaking love it, this is definitely a MOBA I can stick with and I love that games don't have to take a long time to finish up. (which is what I hated with like DOTA and League)

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - Aerialslayer - Jan 21, 2015

(Jan 20, 2015, 09:09 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: So I figured I'd make a mention here since I was able to get the closed beta and just from what I played of it, I freaking love it, this is definitely a MOBA I can stick with and I love that games don't have to take a long time to finish up. (which is what I hated with like DOTA and League)

Yes, I completely agree with you. The longest match I had was 27 minutes but they average out to be roughly 18 minutes for me. I love that. I am looking to play some more this week or weekend. Party up and we get double the XP.

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - AshenKrow - Jan 21, 2015

I definitely feel it is more fun that Dota or LoL. Much simpler and easier for new MOBA players to get into. Gotta love doing the quests to gain team advantage Smile

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - Aerialslayer - Jan 22, 2015

(Jan 21, 2015, 04:36 PM)AshenKrow Wrote: I definitely feel it is more fun that Dota or LoL. Much simpler and easier for new MOBA players to get into. Gotta love doing the quests to gain team advantage Smile

Agreed. I know that this is a pretty new game but I like how the community isn't toxic like LoL. That's one of the reasons why I didn't even bother with continuing with playing LoL and because it's boring :P.

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - JackTheRapidash - Jan 22, 2015

(Jan 22, 2015, 06:57 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2015, 04:36 PM)AshenKrow Wrote: I definitely feel it is more fun that Dota or LoL. Much simpler and easier for new MOBA players to get into. Gotta love doing the quests to gain team advantage Smile

Agreed. I know that this is a pretty new game but I like how the community isn't toxic like LoL. That's one of the reasons why I didn't even bother with continuing with playing LoL and because it's boring :P.

It's seems super awesome, and I hope Blizzard lets me in

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - Aerialslayer - Jan 22, 2015

(Jan 22, 2015, 07:19 AM)JackTheRapidash Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2015, 06:57 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote:

It's seems super awesome, and I hope Blizzard lets me in

Well if you have the spare money then you are able to buy the founder pack which is 29.99 I believe or 39.99. You buy that and you instantly get beta access.

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - N_Nonymous - Feb 1, 2015

40 bucks to buy into the beta... blizzard is being a troll for me...

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - Agro - Feb 1, 2015

I've been playing Heroes since early in the Technical Alpha too. Stopped for a bit and just picked it up again a few days ago. I was a Master Li Li and E.T.C. before the wipe and my skills with those characters are still pretty high.

I'm game to play whenever but would prefer being able to talk on Skype while doing so. Just add MyCupcakeMoney on Skype and hit me up if you're game.

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - Levi15791 - Feb 2, 2015

This game is so fun! Just hit level 15 and decided to buy the founders pack. Ill edit in my battle.net in a bit for people to add me so we can play on EU.

RE: Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta - Aerialslayer - Feb 3, 2015

I am afraid to get to far into the game. I am master Vhalla and I am afraid they will do another surprise wipe. So I limit my time with the game big time.