Pokemon Forever
So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Ect. (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Movies-Music-Anime-Art-Ect)
+--- Thread: So what songs you all listening to nowadays? (/Thread-MUSIC-So-what-songs-you-all-listening-to-nowadays)

So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - Pwimawh_Kiogah - Jun 10, 2019

OKAY! So I really wonder how many like-minded people there are when it comes to music... so... I’ll say the main things I love...
Fall Out Boy: Any Song. Mainly 2003-2009.
Panic! at the Disco: Any again... also mainly earlier, you get it, for all of these really.
Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanesance, Skillet, Green Day.

BASICALLY ANYTHING “EMO”!
You?

RE: So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - sonofson - Feb 24, 2021

I don't know why nobody replies to you. 

I listen to a lot of music and it is very different. From classic to rock. From rap to jazz.
The most favourite groups and singers for me are Limp Bizkit, Kanye West, Drowning Pool, Rammstein, grandson and Imagine Dragons. These are the first ones I remembered.

RE: So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - jackra - Apr 18, 2021

(Feb 24, 2021, 09:08 PM)sonofson Wrote: I don't know why nobody replies to you. 

I listen to a lot of music and it is very different. From classic to rock. From rap to jazz.
The most favourite groups and singers for me are Limp Bizkit, Kanye West, Drowning Pool, Rammstein, grandson and Imagine Dragons. These are the first ones I remembered.

I used to think that I was special, that I was a music lover. But over time, communicating with other people, I realized that I am the same as many others. That my tastes are multifaceted. I love classics, but I also love post-hardcore. I love techno, but I also love rap. And each music belongs to a different activity. On a run, I can listen to Eminem and Drake. While working I can listen to ARTBAT and Fatboy Slim. Sitting on the porch of my house and drinking african coffee, I can listen to Tchaikovsky. And I realized that this is normal for me.

Do you have the same tastes or do you only listen to one kind of music?

But right now I'm listening to Fatboy Slim in Brighton (I think it is the best set)

RE: So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - Pwimawh_Kiogah - Oct 30, 2021

Updating this with more bands/musicians!

Royals - Newer songs are amazing and I'm so happy 'Gone' was the one advertised to me.
Waterparks - From their first song 'Silver' to their most recent closer 'See You In The Future', this is the first band since I was 13 where I'd been able to keep going album after album - the first I saw was 'Watch What Happens Next'
Roam - 'I Don't Think I Live There Anymore' was the first I heard for this lot, and I definitely love the whole album - Turn is a go-to for motivation but Hand Grenade is definitely for a yelling mood.
Yungblud - HoOOoo BOY, Yungblud. This man is the definition of passion. Newest album is absolutely perfect.
Set It Off - Just released Skeleton and while it's different to their (often described as) 'rappunk', I'm not into these bands for the rock *sound* aspect (surprisingly) - if a song has meaning, I'll listen to it. I may be hardcore punk but sometimes Taylor Swift (You Need to Calm Down), BlackPink (Pretty Savage) or even BSlick (Washed Clean in the River) manage to make perfection to my ears (Me when one of the only songs to ever make me cry was from Roblox Piggy and I'm literally 16) - but back to this band, 'Why Worry' is a twist on 'don't worry, be happy' - it explains the importance of accepting worry as a real feeling and I stand by it.
The Darkness - I've heard these lot since I was like 5. Growing on me again immediately. First song was probably One Way Ticket?
twenty øne pilots - THEIR NEW ALBUM I CAN'T THEY LITERALLY WROTE A PLATONIC LOVE SONG ABOUT EACH OTHER AND IT SOUNDS HARDLY LESS THAN ROMANTIC THEY CAN WRITE WHATEVER THEY WANT. I think I first heard Stressed Out years ago but fell for Forest. I actually only listened to HeavyDirtySoul and Ode to Sleep for the first time this month and regret not doing so beforehand.
Poppy - When you move from pop, to metal, to alternative within a few albums and keep screaming about what you want to scream about you deserve praise. A buddy in discord moderation actually introduced me to her more metal instrumental stuff but I saw 'So Mean' in my recommended section, opened it and actually fell.
First and Forever - I found these guys before they even hit 700 subscribers. 'Nothing Left to Burn' was my first song of theirs and I cannot wait until they get bigger.
All Time Low - My first song with these lot, a big shocker for most, is one of their most recent - 'Once in a Lifetime' (which is also seemingly the first song where they finally say the band name).

I'll also add the first songs I heard and fell for with the bands in the first post (in respective order):
My Songs Know What You Did..., From Now On We Are Enemies
This is Gospel, Time to Dance
Misery Business, For a Pessimist...
Crawling, In the End
Bring Me to Life
Monster, Back From the Dead
Basket Case, American Idiot

This was a lot more than I thought and is still very far from everything - I recommend these lot.

RE: So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - ScottyThunder - Oct 30, 2021

Though I was born in 2000, I'm pretty much a 90s kid. I'm a VERY big fan of the Big Four: Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and Soundgarden. Other favorites of mine would be Bush, Silverchair, Sonic Youth, the Foo Fighters, Temple of the Dog, Mother Love Bone, Screaming Trees, and Mad Season. Basically anything Chris Cornell or Layne Staley have ever associated with. They're my idols and the reason I started playing guitar when I was 14.