Pokemon Forever
Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Ect. (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Movies-Music-Anime-Art-Ect)
+--- Thread: Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? (/Thread-MOVIES-Harry-Potter-Did-you-enjoy-them)

Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - Drangor2 - Oct 25, 2019

Hi everyone, for who is interested in the Movies & Books, have you read them or have you watched them ? (Or both ?)

When i was little i saw them 'Mixed'' From 1 to 2 to 3 to 6 or less( Only ones i didn't watch were the last 2 i think)

[Image: harrypo.jpg]

About the Third movie i liked the Werewolf getting ''beated up '' by the ''Grifindor animal''

Which Movies of Harry potter were your favorites or do you have some more interest in the Books ? Share your opinions with the world, and the magic will happen !
(Note: I will read the comments but i don't think i will respond, i just saw some new small things about pokemon that i wanted to share, so after i post this i will be working on that for ya all on the ''Pokemon section'')

RE: Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - dmann - Oct 26, 2019

The entire craze of Harry Potter was after my time. So I never got into them.

Things like memes involving them go over my head too.

RE: Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - aradii - Feb 3, 2020

I still remember the amount of pure joy, happiness, and magic of seeing this trailer after reading the first 4 books. still can't believe this whole series was a major part of my childhood, nut you know I only really like the first three and the very last one. The first two I will always hold in my heart because they were fun, light hearted kid adventures and I was 9 and 10 respectively when I saw them so it reminds me of happier times. The second one was also pretty good and had decent action in it. The last one I liked due to the amount of action and it wasn't as dark as the ones between it and the 3rd one. Everything else is just too dark and confusing in my opinion.

RE: Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - sonofson - Feb 24, 2021

I still love these books and movies. I have a full collection of books in the traditional edition. 
I love to take a book, sit in my recliner, and read all day. Or I can watch all movies in a row. (Unfortunately, it happens rarely. More often I play in upcoming slots Undecided )

Also if you don't know the books were translated into 67 languages! 67! And every edition is unique.
And J.Rowling wrote not so popular books after Harry Potter (Tell about it later if it will be interesting)

RE: Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - jackra - Feb 26, 2021

(Feb 24, 2021, 08:49 PM)sonofson Wrote: I still love these books and movies. I have a full collection of books in the traditional edition. 
I love to take a book, sit in my recliner, and read all day. Or I can watch all movies in a row. (Unfortunately, it happens rarely Undecided )

Also if you don't know the books were translated into 67 languages! 67! And every edition is unique.
And J.Rowling wrote not so popular books after Harry Potter (Tell about it later if it will be interesting)

Wow! I don't know about translating into 67 languages. That is really interesting.

But I've got a one question. Why a recliner? lol. Why not a sofa, not a couch, not a chair? You wrote the recliner [Image: 16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif]

And also you said "I have a full collection of books in the traditional edition." What did you mean?

RE: Harry Potter: Did you enjoy them ? - sonofson - Feb 26, 2021

(Feb 26, 2021, 02:49 AM)jackra Wrote:
(Feb 24, 2021, 08:49 PM)sonofson Wrote: I still love these books and movies. I have a full collection of books in the traditional edition. 
I love to take a book, sit in my recliner, and read all day. Or I can watch all movies in a row. (Unfortunately, it happens rarely Undecided )

Wow! I don't know about translating into 67 languages. That is really interesting.

But I've got a one question. Why a recliner? lol. Why not a sofa, not a couch, not a chair? You wrote the recliner [Image: 16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif]

And also you said "I have a full collection of books in the traditional edition." What did you mean?

Hi, jackra. Hmm, the strange question. Why? Because there is a recliner in my room. That's all c:

And about my collection. I mean books collection without any special books (I mean next books, like Quidditch. Through the Ages and etc.)