Pokemon Forever
Your first random shiny encounter - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your first random shiny encounter (/Thread-Your-first-random-shiny-encounter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Your first random shiny encounter - GingerxPug - Jan 29, 2015

The reason I'm making this is because I just caught a shiny remoraid! :D So congrats to me. But for you, what was your first ever random shiny encounter? My first was actually a Zebstrika that I named Sparklez. Smile

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - Evyii - Jan 29, 2015

My first shiny was a random meet in Friend Safari with a Panpour, but my favorite random encounter was with a Lairon I named Arianna. :D

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - Ryu Kurai - Jan 29, 2015

My first encounter, away from Gyarados, was back in the original Ruby game, and was a machop. Never found a random shinny until i found a Numel while training in hordes, i was distracted, heart the shinny sound, and got confused "WTF, i dont carry any shinny with me". Was a happy encounter : )

Also found 3 trainers with shinny pokemons, first being infernape -.-'

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - marrify - Jan 29, 2015

umm my first shiny was a little weird, i was showing off my new action replay in dpp by looking for an arceus and found it shiny. no shiny code was on lol

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - JoeGrizzly25 - Jan 29, 2015

If I remember correctly, it was a shiny Poochyena back in Ruby! Or was it Sapphire? OR EMERALD?
KappaHD

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - bowlegsandblueties - Jan 29, 2015

The first time I encountered a shiny was back before I even knew what a shiny was.. I was like "What the heck is wrong with this metapod, why is it red?! That's supposed to be gyarados!" so I ran and then (the only time this has ever happened to me before and since) I encountered ANOTHER red metapod so I was like "*-* I am destined to have this miscolored pokemon." I thought I was so cool until I realized I wasn't the only person in the world with a shiny ^^
[hunting wise, the only thing shiny I've purposely caught was a relicanth via chainfishing and I haven't encountered anything else shiny (via chaining, not trades) since]

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - IvanCuhh - Jan 30, 2015

My first shiny was a Raikou I met on my way to Cinnawod town in Gold version, I remember catching it but restarting my game because I thought it was glitched, lol

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - Knight Owl - Jan 30, 2015

Aside from Gyarados, in Gold found out years later the Odd Egg the day care man gives you that hatches into one if the new baby Pokemon was a shiny. It was Smoochum. It just set in the box. Lol. Flash forward to Y and my random encounter was in the Frost Cavern. Yep. Jynx. I don't know those odds. Then just today in OR I hatched a Snivy and didn't realize it was shiny until I was checking it's IVs. It was overgrow though. First shiny through manipulation was a ditto. I found out that if you traded the red Gyarados to a gen 1 game and have a wild ditto transform into it and catch it that when you trade it to gen 2 it will be shiny. And it was!

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - GingerxPug - Jan 30, 2015

I actually saw something about the odd egg having a 14% chance to be shiny in the Gen 2 games. But in Japan, it was 50% =____=

RE: Your first random shiny encounter - Podfighterninja123 - Jan 30, 2015

started my game, picked mudkip obvi Kappa, Walked into the grass, there it was, my first shiny HM Slave KappaHD