Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Shiny-legendary-GIVEAWAY-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] - KrystenJones - Feb 22, 2015

(Feb 22, 2015, 12:42 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 12:13 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 07:16 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:40 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:35 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Oh yeah lol my bad, I didn't unsubscribe the thread so I had thought I hadn't gotten it yet :p

do you by chance want a genesect? trying to get rid of them before i wonder trade them all :P

do you still have one?

yes but it doesn't have the blue oentagon or any iv's if that's what you're looking for

thats okay, just wanted one Smile

yes you can both have one Smile i'll be online in a few minutes

(Feb 22, 2015, 12:22 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: Yeah I don't care bout the stats

OMG thank you for the shiny rayquaza!!!!! you didn't have to do that

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] - Nuclear Pikachu - Feb 22, 2015

Thanks if its ok with you I'm going to duplicate it and stuff for giveaways just needed a original genesect to duplicate so thanks Smile

(Feb 22, 2015, 01:19 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: Thanks if its ok with you I'm going to duplicate it and stuff for giveaways just needed a original genesect to duplicate so thanks Smile

yeah that's fine Smile

If you want some more perfect IVs I can get em to u

(Feb 22, 2015, 01:22 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: If you want some more perfect IVs I can get em to u

no that's okay but would you make another one of my pokemon have perfect iv's? for some reason the code won't work for me on my powersave Sad

(Feb 22, 2015, 01:30 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 01:22 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: If you want some more perfect IVs I can get em to u

no that's okay but would you make another one of my pokemon have perfect iv's? for some reason the code won't work for me on my powersave Sad

K but don't give it to me until Monday cause I won't be on the PC till then

(Feb 22, 2015, 03:43 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 01:30 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:

K but don't give it to me until Monday cause I won't be on the PC till then

okay, i'll PM you tomorrow Smile

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] - Arkena - Feb 22, 2015

I'm still hoping for that event pokemon through wonder trade :p. So far mainly zigzagoons and wurmples.

(Feb 22, 2015, 06:22 PM)Arkena Wrote: I'm still hoping for that event pokemon through wonder trade :p. So far mainly zigzagoons and wurmples.

genesect?? omg no i will give you one through direct trade!!!! i know how frustrating it is trying to get a good pokemon from wonder trade hahaha. let me know when you have me added and i will trade you Smile