Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Items, Insta-hatch, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Items, Insta-hatch, etc.) (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Breeding-resources-6-IV-Shiny-JPN-HA-Dittos-Items-Insta-hatch-etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Items, Insta-hatch, etc.) - PruuChan - Jun 22, 2015

Alright, so if you need anything to help with your breeding you've come to the right place.

What I have to offer:

-Dittos
Ditto [JPN] @ Destiny Knot
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
6IVs

They are shiny Japanese 6IV HA Dittos by default. I have 5 of each nature. I also have them with their normal ability, and you can choose a different item if you prefer, from the list below.

- Everstone
- Destiny Knot
- Power Weight
- Power Belt
- Power Weight
- Power Lens
- Power Band
- Power Anklet
- Lucky Egg

If you'd like multiples of the items, have Pokemon ready to scrap. I will be trading you 'mons holding the items you want.

- Insta-hatch eggs

I can instantly hatch eggs for you if you'd like. Just trade me the eggs and I can mass-hatch them quickly. Usually I keep the breedjects and just trade you the ones you'd like to have less trading to do, but I can trade you all of them back upon request. One box per person per time, please.

Alright, so if you'd like a Ditto or anything else, just reply with this info below-

What do you need?
Ditto- Ability, Nature, Item
Items- Which item, how many
Insta-hatch- How many eggs

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day Smile

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Charms, Insta-hatch, etc.) - srushj11 - Jun 22, 2015

An Adamant Ditto with an Everstone would be great!

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Charms, Insta-hatch, etc.) - GingerxPug - Jun 22, 2015

Wait, you can trade Shiny charms?

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Charms, Insta-hatch, etc.) - ChaseInfinity - Jun 22, 2015

(Jun 22, 2015, 03:23 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Wait, you can trade Shiny charms?

i thought it was a key item

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Charms, Insta-hatch, etc.) - GingerxPug - Jun 22, 2015

Same, but if you can trade that, then I NEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIT!!! Kappa

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Charms, Insta-hatch, etc.) - rman1017 - Jun 22, 2015

I would like a timid ditto holding the power bracer

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Charms, Insta-hatch, etc.) - PruuChan - Jun 22, 2015

Whoops, I just copy pasted the list of breeding items from the Internet so that Shiny Charm got in there. If I ever afford to get PkHex then I can get Pokemon to hold a charm kappa

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Items, Insta-hatch, etc.) - xXSpawnkillaXx - Jun 24, 2015

could i get a ditto adamant plz

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Items, Insta-hatch, etc.) - kuun_kun - Jun 24, 2015

I'd like an adamant ditto (holding a power anklet) as well Smile

RE: Breeding resources! (6 IV Shiny JPN HA Dittos, Items, Insta-hatch, etc.) - Hunter95dt - Jun 25, 2015

If possible could I get a timid ditto holding an everstone