Pokemon Forever
Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO (/Thread-FUN-Pokemon-Forever-Association-UPDATE-5-SCHEDULES-AND-BATTLE-INFO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #3: IMPORTANT DRAFT INFO - mitchmaster24 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 10:13 AM)squeab Wrote: Hey, I'm going to withdraw, something came up and I wont be able to do the draft. Good luck everyone!
We might have a draft for everybody who couldn't make it after the original draft

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #3: IMPORTANT DRAFT INFO - pokeguy19 - Aug 12, 2015

Hey guys, I need to ask you something. Justin is planning on streaming this weekend, and we don't want the draft to inferfere with his stream. Mitch and I are thinking of either holding the draft tommorrow and Friday or Monday and Tuesday. Which one is better for you guys? We can also make the draft start at 4PM in case people are back to school or have work on the weekdays. Please give us an answer! Thanks!

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - Bucsfan818 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 01:13 PM)pokeguy19 Wrote: Hey guys, I need to ask you something. Justin is planning on streaming this weekend, and we don't want the draft to inferfere with his stream. Mitch and I are thinking of either holding the draft tommorrow and Friday or Monday and Tuesday. Which one is better for you guys? We can also make the draft start at 4PM in case people are back to school or have work on the weekdays. Please give us an answer! Thanks!

Monday and Tuesday works best for me, 4pm is perfect for me as well

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - evilsabre - Aug 12, 2015

what timezone is the 4pm going off?

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - Bucsfan818 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 01:34 PM)evilsabre Wrote: what timezone is the 4pm going off?

oh yea, thats a good question lol.

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - mitchmaster24 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 01:34 PM)evilsabre Wrote: what timezone is the 4pm going off?
Pokeguy lives in the Eastern timezone so 4 PM EST

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - Black117 - Aug 12, 2015

Yeah it's probably best to delay the draft to after the weekend tourney since not many of us visit the site as often and will give them time to know. Of course it's on them if they don't show up so I guess the best time for me is probably Monday/Tuesday as well.

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - mitchmaster24 - Aug 12, 2015

(Aug 12, 2015, 02:29 PM)Black117 Wrote: Yeah it's probably best to delay the draft to after the weekend tourney since not many of us visit the site as often and will give them time to know. Of course it's on them if they don't show up so I guess the best time for me is probably Monday/Tuesday as well.
We will have a draft afterwards at another time for people who couldn't make it

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - ItalianG62 - Aug 12, 2015

Either time works for me honestly but regardless I still have an issue with even making it on time just due to work (even though its only be like an hour or an hour and a half)

RE: Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #4: DRAFT DATE CHANGE - GamingMct - Aug 12, 2015

I'm Ok with either date! Just post it and i'll try to be there!