Pokemon Forever
PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |OUTDATED| - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Guides & Tutorials (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Guides-Tutorials)
+---- Forum: Pokemon Tutorials Archive (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tutorials-Archive)
+---- Thread: PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |OUTDATED| (/Thread-PokeGen-is-Back-to-XYORAS-TubeHax-PKHex-Tutorials-OUTDATED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials|10.0 Compatible| - fiver - Sep 26, 2015

(Sep 26, 2015, 03:01 AM)Ruledragon Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2015, 12:04 PM)stitches3911 Wrote: Is there a way to run this at V. 10.1.0-27u?

I did a quick search and i found this https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-update-10-1-0-27-live-apparently-breaks-all-hax.397358/
For the moment you cant but maybe in 2 - 4 weeks.

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm running V. 10.1.0-27u at the moment and it works perfectly fine for me.

Thank you for this, by the way! I really appreciate it.

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.0 Compatible| - barak302 - Sep 26, 2015

(Sep 25, 2015, 11:26 AM)Ruledragon Wrote: Touch it ? by setting menu you mean the 4th image right ? and yes your firmware is the same as mine.

Moving the joystick means actually scrolling through your apps after selecting the save_manager app on the homebrew launcher, the one that will appear is the settings, so you need to move left or right with your joystick or + button till your pokemon game shows up.

the 4th and the 3rd image, have no idea how to get there

when i'm pressing the save_manager app it's just showing me that massege and nothing else
i can scroll through the apps for an hour and still nothing

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.0 Compatible| - Ruledragon - Sep 26, 2015

(Sep 26, 2015, 04:55 AM)fiver Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2015, 12:04 PM)stitches3911 Wrote: Is there a way to run this at V. 10.1.0-27u?

I did a quick search and i found this https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-update-10-1-0-27-live-apparently-breaks-all-hax.397358/

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm running V. 10.1.0-27u at the moment and it works perfectly fine for me.

Oh nice.

And you're welcome Smile glad i could help.

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.0 Compatible| - Ruledragon - Sep 26, 2015

(Sep 26, 2015, 09:35 AM)barak302 Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2015, 11:26 AM)Ruledragon Wrote: Touch it ? by setting menu you mean the 4th image right ? and yes your firmware is the same as mine.

Moving the joystick means actually scrolling through your apps after selecting the save_manager app on the homebrew launcher, the one that will appear is the settings, so you need to move left or right with your joystick or + button till your pokemon game shows up.

the 4th and the 3rd image, have no idea how to get there

when i'm pressing the save_manager app it's just showing me that massege and nothing else
i can scroll through the apps for an hour and still nothing

Either you did something wrong, and i suggest you reddo everything from the start with patience, or when you open savemanager in the homebrew menu on your ds, you're forgetting to select your game after pressing the SM app and then press A.

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.1.0-27u Works| - thomas0 - Sep 26, 2015

It works fine up until I press B to import it to Alpha Sapphire, at which point the save manager does a glitchy affect and crashes back to the homebrew menu. When I start the game, it hasn't edited anything. Any suggestions? pkhex, tubehax, and the save manager are up to date, and my system's an old 3ds on 9.9.0-26U. I don't have any strong need for editing, I just want to change a few traded mons' names and such, so if I can't make it work it's not a problem or anything.

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.1.0-27u Works| - Lucos - Sep 27, 2015

Hi Guys,

I don't understand: It works with the version 10.1.0-27E? (the last)
Can someone explain me ?

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.1.0-27u Works| - Ruledragon - Sep 27, 2015

(Sep 26, 2015, 04:55 AM)fiver Wrote:

(Sep 27, 2015, 03:16 AM)Lucos Wrote: Hi Guys,

I don't understand: It works with the version 10.1.0-27E? (the last)
Can someone explain me ?

Fiver says it does, there's only 1 way to find out Smile

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.1.0-27u Works| - Ruledragon - Sep 27, 2015

(Sep 26, 2015, 05:31 PM)thomas0 Wrote: It works fine up until I press B to import it to Alpha Sapphire, at which point the save manager does a glitchy affect and crashes back to the homebrew menu. When I start the game, it hasn't edited anything. Any suggestions? pkhex, tubehax, and the save manager are up to date, and my system's an old 3ds on 9.9.0-26U. I don't have any strong need for editing, I just want to change a few traded mons' names and such, so if I can't make it work it's not a problem or anything.

Oh you're having the same problem i had, make sure that you only have the main file inside of the save folder, if there is anything else it will do that. (i had the main file and the backup main file in there, and it was giving me the exact same problem.)

PS: Make sure you're selecting your pokemon game in the save manager app.

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.1.0-27u Works| - thomas0 - Sep 27, 2015

(Sep 27, 2015, 05:10 AM)Ruledragon Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2015, 05:31 PM)thomas0 Wrote: It works fine up until I press B to import it to Alpha Sapphire, at which point the save manager does a glitchy affect and crashes back to the homebrew menu. When I start the game, it hasn't edited anything. Any suggestions? pkhex, tubehax, and the save manager are up to date, and my system's an old 3ds on 9.9.0-26U. I don't have any strong need for editing, I just want to change a few traded mons' names and such, so if I can't make it work it's not a problem or anything.

Oh you're having the same problem i had, make sure that you only have the main file inside of the save folder, if there is anything else it will do that. (i had the main file and the backup main file in there, and it was giving me the exact same problem.)

PS: Make sure you're selecting your pokemon game in the save manager app.

Aha! Thank you! I had left a backup copy of the save file in that folder, not realizing it'd mess things up. It worked and now all my gen 3-4 mons can actually have lowercase names and colorful poke balls!

RE: [Tutorials]PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |10.1.0-27u Works| - yaniv - Oct 4, 2015

I have firmware 10.1.0-27E is there a way to make this work ?