Pokemon Forever
plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Ect. (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Movies-Music-Anime-Art-Ect)
+--- Thread: plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) (/Thread-ANIME-plz-recommend-animes-SHONEN-ONLY)

Pages: 1 2

plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - xcr03 - Oct 9, 2015

ive watched: one piece, naruto, hunter x hunter, bleach, dragon ball, pokemon, digimon and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

some i havent watched all of: one piece, naruto, bleach, dragon ball and noragami= (im not gonna watch it. its not my type :/)

PLZ RECOMMEND!

RE: plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - xcr03 - Oct 9, 2015

(Oct 9, 2015, 04:07 PM)xcr03 Wrote: ive watched: one piece, naruto, hunter x hunter, bleach, dragon ball, pokemon, digimon and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

some i havent watched all of: one piece, naruto, bleach, dragon ball and noragami= (im not gonna watch it. its not my type :/)

PLZ RECOMMEND!

of course ive watched bleach (prof pic)

RE: plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - bradar485 - Oct 9, 2015

That's too bad about noragami, I liked that one.

Last night I started watching "The devil is a part timer" on netflix and it was pretty entertaining.

If you haven't watched gurren lagann then give it a shot. It's too extreme and manly for some people but I'd put it in my list of all time favorites.

(Oct 9, 2015, 04:10 PM)bradar485 Wrote: That's too bad about noragami, I liked that one.

Last night I started watching "The devil is a part timer" on netflix and it was pretty entertaining.

If you haven't watched gurren lagann then give it a shot. It's too extreme and manly for some people but I'd put it in my list of all time favorites.

ill check out both of those.

RE: plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - Drangor2 - Oct 9, 2015

One piece is getting very interesting, the first episodes are bad but after 200 episodes it becomes epic, if you like Bleach, i reccomend Yu yu Hakusho, old but epic, about a boy who is similiar to ichigo but a little more ''funny'', also Gintama watch episodes til 100, a guy with a sword, serious, funny, in the serious battles the main protagonist has a epic feeling, also Fairy tail if you haven't yet see. D gray man also a very good anime with a boy that is in search of his master/sensei. And will get a lot of friends, some are ones that are unexpected.

(Oct 9, 2015, 04:31 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: One piece is getting very interesting, the first episodes are bad but after 200 episodes it becomes epic, if you like Bleach, i reccomend Yu yu Hakusho, old but epic, about a boy who is similiar to ichigo but a little more ''funny'', also Gintama watch episodes til 100, a guy with a sword, serious, funny, in the serious battles the main protagonist has a epic feeling, also Fairy tail if you haven't yet see.  D gray man also a very good anime with a boy that is in search of his master/sensei. And will get a lot of friends, some are ones that are unexpected.

I haven't thought of yuyu hakusho in a MINUTE, I loved that show when I was in highschool. It's animation is a tiny bit dated compared to the high quality anime out today but the story was so good(especially for a shonen series) I'mma rewatch it.

(Oct 9, 2015, 04:31 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: One piece is getting very interesting, the first episodes are bad but after 200 episodes it becomes epic, if you like Bleach, i reccomend Yu yu Hakusho, old but epic, about a boy who is similiar to ichigo but a little more ''funny'', also Gintama watch episodes til 100, a guy with a sword, serious, funny, in the serious battles the main protagonist has a epic feeling, also Fairy tail if you haven't yet see.  D gray man also a very good anime with a boy that is in search of his master/sensei. And will get a lot of friends, some are ones that are unexpected.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT ONE PIECE im on 253 and its gotten way better. but ill look at Yu yu Hakusho and Gintama. I FORGOT TO PUT FAIRY TALE ON THE LIST!!!!!! also, I FORGOT TO PUT SOUL EATER ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!

RE: plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - Shachi - Oct 9, 2015

Mirai nikki?

RE: plz recommend animes (SHONEN ONLY) - terrorkid94 - Oct 9, 2015

Toriko

(Oct 9, 2015, 06:31 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Toriko
Is that the one about the blue haired food hunter guy? I've been meaning to give that a try too