Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything] (/Thread-TRADE-Shiny-R-Us-Read-Everything)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Shiny R Us - 42max Turtke - Dec 6, 2015

(Dec 6, 2015, 01:59 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 12:38 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I have the Shinx and the Glaceon? I will offer a Shiny Tentacruel lvl 69 for the Glaceon and a (sorry! I don't have a low level shiny!) non-shiny lvl 74 Magmortar for the Shinx

maybe i will take it. i plan to get the non-legends shiny legit for my shiny dex which is why im asking for shiny legends because i dont have the patience to find them all legit. do you have any other shinies by any chance? i wouldnt mind the tentacruel

The other ones I have are up for trade but I don't need the Shinx that much I will hust trade you for the Glaceon

RE: Shiny R Us - Mr_Crypolic - Dec 6, 2015

(Dec 6, 2015, 02:23 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 12:38 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I have the Shinx and the Glaceon? I will offer a Shiny Tentacruel lvl 69 for the Glaceon and a (sorry! I don't have a low level shiny!) non-shiny lvl 74 Magmortar for the Shinx

maybe i will take it. i plan to get the non-legends shiny legit for my shiny dex which is why im asking for shiny legends because i dont have the patience to find them all legit. do you have any other shinies by any chance? i wouldnt mind the tentacruel

The other ones I have are up for trade but I don't need the Shinx that much I will hust trade you for the Glaceon

so yea we can trade the glaceon for the tentacruel if you wnat. i will add you an dget online now up until 3 pm pst

RE: Shiny R Us - 42max Turtke - Dec 6, 2015

(Dec 6, 2015, 02:27 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 02:23 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

so yea we can trade the glaceon for the tentacruel if you wnat. i will add you an dget online now up until 3 pm pst
Ok

RE: Shiny R Us - Mr_Crypolic - Dec 6, 2015

Your welcome CharizardSoOP21. again this shop is still open for anyone else

RE: Shiny R Us - gamer51 - Dec 7, 2015

can I get a shiny Vivillon (Pokeball Pattern), Xerneas, and Yveltal for a shiny Rayquaza , Conkeldurr and a regular dialga pls

RE: Shiny R Us - Mr_Crypolic - Dec 7, 2015

(Dec 7, 2015, 12:56 PM)gamer51 Wrote: can I get a shiny Vivillon (Pokeball Pattern), Xerneas, and Yveltal for a shiny Rayquaza , Conkeldurr and a regular dialga pls

what does the rayquaza have? ivs? evs? moves? also by any chance do you have any other shinies to offer?

RE: Shiny R Us - ShinyCharizard24 - Dec 8, 2015

Hey I'm interested in Aggron and Kyrurem the shinies I have are

Battle Ready Max IV- Arcanine and Charizard, and Ditto but I don't use ditto for battling just for breeding for amazing stats

Random Shinies - Jolteon,Metagross

If you want any of them I will probably make the trade maybe not Jolteon because it's my first shiny and favorite pokemon but im open on the others.

RE: Shiny R Us - TheWildShannon - Dec 8, 2015

may i have a lapras? i'll give you the phione you're looking for. can i also have the mawile? i have a shiny girantina... but i really like it

RE: Shiny R Us - Falcon - Dec 8, 2015

dude,some shinies of yours are hacked.

RE: Shiny R Us - TheWildShannon - Dec 8, 2015

(Dec 8, 2015, 04:36 PM)Falcon Wrote: dude,some shinies of yours are hacked.

my shiny girantina is from the egg u get from cynthia in heart gold from the arceus event when u visit the sinnoh ruins and recieve either a palkia, girantina or dialga egg