Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything] (/Thread-TRADE-Shiny-R-Us-Read-Everything)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Shiny R Us - Falcon - Dec 8, 2015

and shiny hoopa and volcanion?

sorry,hoopa and zygarde

RE: Shiny R Us - TheWildShannon - Dec 8, 2015

(Dec 8, 2015, 04:46 PM)Falcon Wrote: sorry,hoopa and zygarde

er... i don't have either hoopa or zgarde's shiny forms. also, they aren't hacked. i saw a trainer with a zygarde in an event ball. when he tried to trade it to me, it said 'there is a pokemon in the trainers party that cant be traded'. ony legit events with rare/custom moves do that

sorry,I was referring to Mr.cypolics shiny list

(Dec 8, 2015, 04:57 PM)Falcon Wrote: sorry,I was referring to Mr.cypolics shiny list

oh. i see. sorry for the confusion then

RE: Shiny R Us - Mr_Crypolic - Dec 8, 2015

(Dec 8, 2015, 04:34 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: may i have a lapras? i'll give you the phione you're looking for. can i also have the mawile? i have a shiny girantina... but i really like it

i would really like the giratina. if you dont want to trade it then i wont force you. but yea i can trade the lapras for phione. i can get online on saturday if that works for you

(Dec 8, 2015, 04:01 PM)ShinyCharizard24 Wrote: Hey I'm interested in Aggron and Kyrurem the shinies I have are

Battle Ready Max IV- Arcanine and Charizard, and Ditto but I don't use ditto for battling just for breeding for amazing stats

Random Shinies - Jolteon,Metagross

If you want any of them I will probably make the trade maybe not Jolteon because it's my first shiny and favorite pokemon but im open on the others.

maybe. i already have a ditto i use to breed already. im a little interested in the metagross. you have any other shinies by any chance?

(Dec 8, 2015, 06:20 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 04:34 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: may i have a lapras? i'll give you the phione you're looking for. can i also have the mawile? i have a shiny girantina... but i really like it

i would really like the giratina. if you dont want to trade it then i wont force you. but yea i can trade the lapras for phione. i can get online on saturday if that works for you

well, to be completely honest, i'm not a huge fan of big-shot-everybody-knows-and-wants legends. if u could clone it and give me back the original, i'll trade it for the mawile. (plz save it for me, btw in case i change my mind) also, saturday works, for me

(Dec 8, 2015, 06:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

well, to be completely honest, i'm not a huge fan of big-shot-everybody-knows-and-wants legends. if u could clone it and give me back the original, i'll trade it for the mawile. (plz save it for me, btw in case i change my mind) also, saturday works, for me

i dont know how to clone pokemon. but yea i can save it for you

(Dec 8, 2015, 06:23 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

i dont know how to clone pokemon. but yea i can save it for you

er.. i know i'm really indecisive, but can i have the mawile for the phione, instead?