Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway [CLOSED] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-ORAS-Shiny-Megas-Giveaway-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - Ganos - Nov 27, 2014

If you willing to trade more then one i'dd be thrill'd to take a couple off your hands.

~original request.
Pokemon: Steelix
Nature:Brave
FC
IGN: Ganos

If more then one,

Pokemon:KYOGRE
Nature:Drizzle

Pokemon:Salamance
Nature:Sheer force

Pokemon:Gallade
Nature:Justifide

Pokemon:Metagross
Nature:Clear Body

Pokemon:Sharpedo
Nature:speed boost.

Happy thanksgive'n n happy holidays, need to go to bed within about an hour, but i can send you a pm when im online.

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - Railtracks - Nov 27, 2014

@Eckley I PM'd you something. :P

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - mastermind71 - Nov 27, 2014

Sharpedo Adamant nature please ^_^ Ign: Steve

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - Eckley - Nov 27, 2014

Guys, I've had to edit the original post. Please read it

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - mastermind71 - Nov 27, 2014

Im slightly confused? If I requested and I stay online will you eventually trade? But you won't take long term requests.

(Nov 27, 2014, 10:33 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: Im slightly confused? If I requested and I stay online will you eventually trade? But you won't take long term requests.

Correct. I'm not taking long term requests, But if you're ready now, I'll trade now. That's what the edited means. Sorry if it was confusing

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - Paulitojr - Nov 27, 2014

(Nov 27, 2014, 10:35 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2014, 10:33 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: Im slightly confused? If I requested and I stay online will you eventually trade? But you won't take long term requests.

Correct. I'm not taking long term requests, But if you're ready now, I'll trade now. That's what the edited means. Sorry if it was confusing

I'm online in game. I'll wait for the trade.

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - Fernniggles - Nov 27, 2014

(Nov 27, 2014, 10:35 AM)Eckley Wrote:

ok i put a message asking for a modest pidgeot, a jolly salamence, and a jolly lopunny, can we trade now? my IGN is Benji and i am online

@Paulitojr @ Ferngiggles I'm in the middle of trading at the moment. reply to this post with your IGN again so I can trade straight away when I'm done

RE: ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway - Paulitojr - Nov 27, 2014

(Nov 27, 2014, 10:44 AM)Eckley Wrote: @Paulitojr @ Ferngiggles I'm in the middle of trading at the moment. reply to this post with your IGN again so I can trade straight away when I'm done

FC: 5429-9464-1924 IGN: Randall