Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] Least favorite Mega-Evolution? (/Thread-DISCUSSION-Least-favorite-Mega-Evolution)

Pages: 1 2

Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - 42max Turtke - Jan 19, 2016

So, as the title states, I would like to know what your least favorite mega-evolution is and WHY! My least favorite is Mega-Kangaskhan. I dislike mega-Kangaskhan because all it is is her pulling her baby out of her pouch! I mean, come on Game Freak! What the heck! Now, tell me what y'all's least favorite mega evolution is![Image: 115Kangaskhan_Mega_Dream.png]

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - ChaseInfinity - Jan 19, 2016

If anyone says that Mega Banette is their least favorite mega i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth Wink

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - Frost - Jan 19, 2016

Mega Banette is my least favorite mega. :| (JK)

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - BonFire5 - Jan 19, 2016

Fatal Four way tie between the Lati's, Aerodactyl, and Magnectric

Lati's because they just turn purple, turn into jets, and look almost exactly the same. All for the sake of making it easier to fly on them.

Aerodactyl, too many horns for no reason.

Magnectric... he's one giant horn.

Runners up:

Charizard Y, it looks like a melting novelty candle. And the third horn on his head somehow emphasises his buck teeth. But it makes him goofily loveable.

Mega Gyarados overate. But it has this nice fishing lure prawn look to it that makes it fun to look at.

Scizor is not pleasant to look at. Got wrench hands and ballpoint pen legs.

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - Justin - Jan 19, 2016

(Jan 19, 2016, 01:53 PM)BonFire5 Wrote: Fatal Four way tie between the Lati's, Aerodactyl, and Magnectric

Lati's because they just turn purple, turn into jets, and look almost exactly the same. All for the sake of making it easier to fly on them.

Aerodactyl, too many horns for no reason.

Magnectric... he's one giant horn.

Runners up:

Charizard Y, it looks like a melting novelty candle. And the third horn on his head somehow emphasises his buck teeth. But it makes him goofily loveable.

Mega Gyarados overate. But it has this nice fishing lure prawn look to it that makes it fun to look at.

Scizor is not pleasant to look at. Got wrench hands and ballpoint pen legs.

the scizor stuff made me lol

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - pritchman227 - Jan 19, 2016

I don't like Swampert's, it seriously looks like he took way too many steroids at once.

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - 42max Turtke - Jan 19, 2016

(Jan 19, 2016, 02:57 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: I don't like Swampert's, it seriously looks like he took way too many steroids at once.
That made me laugh so hard when I read it xD

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon - Jan 19, 2016

I dont like M-Sableye he looks more like a fly and he is a damn staller

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - PrincessSylveon - Jan 19, 2016

Mega Camerupt looks so lame in my opinion... >.>

RE: Least favorite Mega-Evolution? - Swimmingpenguin791 - Jan 19, 2016

Mega Swampert