Dec 1, 2014, 05:02 PM
Yo. Whats up everyone? My name is Speedin134 and I'm from Indiana. I've been playing Pokémon since I was 4. I'm 20 now, and still play just about every day. (:
|
I Am Speedin
|
|
Dec 1, 2014, 05:02 PM
Yo. Whats up everyone? My name is Speedin134 and I'm from Indiana. I've been playing Pokémon since I was 4. I'm 20 now, and still play just about every day. (:
Dec 1, 2014, 05:18 PM
Hi speedin, welcome to the forums!
Dec 1, 2014, 05:29 PM
Hullo There! ^.^/
Welcome to the forums! Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Dec 1, 2014, 05:39 PM
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Dec 1, 2014, 05:46 PM
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
Dec 1, 2014, 06:11 PM
Hi Speedin! Welcome to the site!
Dec 1, 2014, 07:14 PM
Welcome speedin
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 10 hours ago |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |