Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
i got my own in X/Y for the 1st time i was v surprised since its actually rarer than a shiny XD
Never found anything with pokerus myself, but someone traded a crobat that had it to me

On a side note, is anybody else disappointed you can only use 20 spaces when decorating your secret base? I don't think it's enough and that it's limiting how creative you can be
its the same as/very similar to the originals eckley its why the smaller bases can be very good
I know, I played the originals, but with the way GF is trying to get people to use secret bases (because you can share them etc.) I would have thought you could have more than 20 slots for decorations, just to have a bit more freedom in what you can create
i'm a little surprised to not see a higher limit but there had to be 1 otherwise load times could get a bit crazy since i doubt the 3ds is v strong from a technical level.

Edit: anyway Eeveeli hows the breeding and training going for your normal type team lemme know if you need a hand Smile
I understand there needed to be a limit, but 20 seems a little too low
don't let it get you down u need to focus on ur team for competitive now still trying to work out my mega. Lopunny, altaria, gallade or swampert? Choices are hard....
Where do you guys have your base hidden? I think I just found the perfect spot even tho it's a little hard to get to. xD

And it's going well with my mono-normal team. I already finished breeding the Wigglytuff, Exploud and Cinccino. I'm currently busy with Diggersby :D
mines not deffo yet going to finish OR 1st gona take a while 10 hours in 1 gym badge still not left rusbrough XD

but lets just say the current location is not berry far away from a master or a food court Smile
Mine's not hard to get to, just annoying, which was a mistake because I know I'm going to get annoyed every time I want to go there haha

Right now I'm building a team for online use, but I will get around to building one for the base. Haven't decided if I'm doing some sort of themed team or not yet though, and what battle format to use