Jan 19, 2016, 06:41 AM
Can i get the arceus? I think i already added you then.
| Poll: Next giveaway..? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Shiny BR cresselia | 26 | 25.24% | |
| Shiny Giratina | 36 | 34.95% | |
| Shiny BR Jellicent | 14 | 13.59% | |
| Shiny BR landorus | 27 | 26.21% | |
| Total | 103 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny arceus Giveaway! [CLOSED WAITING ON OTHERS TO RECEIVE THEIR ARCEUS]
|
|
Jan 19, 2016, 06:41 AM
Can i get the arceus? I think i already added you then.
Jan 19, 2016, 06:43 AM
I'll take a Bashful Arceus please. I'll add you at 3:35 PM CST time as currently I am at school. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Jan 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
Adamant Arceus, enter me in raffle too please @Julia234 ")
I've added your FC <3 Thanks!
Jan 19, 2016, 08:42 AM
S'pose it's too late to enter?
Jan 19, 2016, 10:43 AM
are there any left ?
Jan 19, 2016, 10:45 AM
I would like an Arceus
Jan 19, 2016, 12:19 PM
I would just like the manaphy i already have a shiny Arceus
Jan 19, 2016, 02:34 PM
Could I get an Arceus if this is still going on?
Jan 19, 2016, 05:27 PM
Yes, I was just offline.. I was at school, just because I don't respond doesn't mean it isn't going on
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"
Previously known as Julia234
Jan 19, 2016, 05:30 PM
I would like to be in the raffle and i would like the arceus plz
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#476 Probopass
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 3 hours ago |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |