Jan 24, 2016, 08:44 AM
are there any more? id like a gyarados please.
|
Shiny Gyarados (Closed: Waiting for people to take their pokemon :( /offline)
|
|
Jan 24, 2016, 08:44 AM
are there any more? id like a gyarados please.
Jan 24, 2016, 08:47 AM
Jan 24, 2016, 09:47 PM
hello I would love a gyarados
Jan 24, 2016, 09:53 PM
Hey, this is awesome. Got any left? I'll take one if you do!
I'm waiting on xbezon (Leon), Shadow (Jacob), FrankNok (No Idea), Sensisolodolo (Michael), and bader900 (bader) to receive their pokemon.
Gyarados- Shadow, Sensisolodolo, and xbezon Electivire- bader Please add me Sensisolodolo, Shadow, and xbezon!
Jan 25, 2016, 04:19 PM
Can I have one Gyarados? Thanks anyway!
Jan 25, 2016, 05:44 PM
(Jan 23, 2016, 04:21 PM)moo311 Wrote: xbezon (Leon), FrankNok (No Idea), and bader900 (bader), please add me and tell me the time you would like to trade I dont have an IGN Sorry BTW my in game name is AutoInsanity |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |