Dec 4, 2014, 06:59 PM
Need help with using a mega beedrill properly. I will take any advice with move sets, natures, ect.
|
[ORAS] Need help with Mega Beedrill
|
|
Dec 4, 2014, 06:59 PM
Need help with using a mega beedrill properly. I will take any advice with move sets, natures, ect.
Dec 4, 2014, 08:59 PM
(This post was last modified: Dec 4, 2014, 09:00 PM by TheGamingKiddo.)
I've had a little play around with this pokemon and I think that this would be generally a decent setup for him:
Evs-252spd,252attk,4hp Nature-Jolly/Adamant Item-Beedrillite Moves- Protect,X-scissor,Poison Jab,Drill Run You could always try and get U-turn and knock off in there instead and make him more utility based if you'd like? In which case he might look something like this: Evs-252spd,252attk,4hp Nature-Jolly/Adamant Item-Beedrillite Moves-Protect,U-turn,Poison Jab,Knock off I've also seen a setup Beedrill which can sweep pretty well that looks like this: Evs-252spd,252attk,4hp Nature-Jolly/Adamant Item-Beedrillite Moves-Substitute, Swords Dance, Knock off, Poison Jab Obviously there are plenty of ways to run Beedrill, it just depends what would fit more ideally into your team. I'll have a little play around and see if I can see anything else decent, but they look to be the best ![]() If you need any help, feel free to hit me up too. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |