Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit Zapdos, preferably with a Bold nature. I have legit BR Pokémon and some legendary Pokémon that I am willing to trade
|
[TRADE] LF legit Zapdos
|
|
Feb 24, 2016, 08:44 PM
I have a Zappa's not shure if it's a bold nature thow....
If u build it they will come...
Feb 24, 2016, 09:24 PM
@Blazedanfaded88 I'll take it
Feb 25, 2016, 06:55 AM
Add me an I can have it out of the bank whenever for u...
If u build it they will come...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
