Apr 15, 2016, 07:30 PM
i want 3 dittos edited.change the nature to rash.change hp iv to zero.change.change sp-def to zero.is it possible?
|
[POWERSAVES] Taking some modify requests
|
|
Apr 15, 2016, 07:30 PM
i want 3 dittos edited.change the nature to rash.change hp iv to zero.change.change sp-def to zero.is it possible?
Apr 16, 2016, 02:05 AM
hey man I added you probably wont be on this weekend much though
Apr 16, 2016, 03:21 AM
Added. Would like to change all IVs to 6 perfect 31 IVs for 3 pokemon. Thanks.
Can you change my gliscors pokeball into a masterball and make my solosis shiny with all ivs
Apr 18, 2016, 03:46 AM
I'm sorry to disapont everyone about this, but do to recent life events I can't get around to modifying everyone. I hope your not to mad. Sorry bros.
[font]Mimikyu Shall Bust You All [/font]
[font]#MimikyuIsTheBestPokemonYouWillEverSee[/font]
Apr 18, 2016, 05:19 AM
(Apr 15, 2016, 07:22 PM)Soniclvx Wrote: Anyone else who needs some modifying, just me patient, this takes a little longer than giveaways, I'll try to be on tomorrow a little. Happy battling@Soniclvx Cheers for the offer. I will add your FC when I get back from work tonight and hopefully catch you online the next few days. Thanks |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 8 hours ago |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |