Apr 30, 2016, 11:44 PM
@frauss I would take both what do you want?
@Pattyback11 all are left
@MistressGlaceon hmm what do you want for it
@Pattyback11 all are left
@MistressGlaceon hmm what do you want for it
|
[TRADE] LF Auslove.tv BR Shinies! FT: Volcanion, Mew, Genesec etc
|
|
Apr 30, 2016, 11:44 PM
@frauss I would take both what do you want?
@Pattyback11 all are left @MistressGlaceon hmm what do you want for it
May 1, 2016, 05:16 AM
genesect for the hoopa would be good but i must warn you the bisharp has inner focus instead of defiant nature is adamant though with proper iv's
May 1, 2016, 02:42 PM
@irazer91 can I have info on Volcanion?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.
Previously Known as MistressGlaceon uwu i can hacku
May 1, 2016, 06:37 PM
Ok then can I get either keldeo volcanion hoopa or darkrai or uhhhh. Shinies oh yeah btw I added you so when I Gina be online
May 2, 2016, 01:36 AM
I received an auslove shiny mew awhile back. Do you have a darkrai code? We don't have codes here in my country
... I record my Pokemon journey in this diary
@MistressGlaceon sure it is elgit cloned one.
@Pattyback11 sure have only Volcanion that u want. @frauss hmm dunno^^ @TheLastStaravia are those BR?
May 3, 2016, 06:45 AM
i changed the bisharps ability to efiant with an ability capsule so its good to go now also what do u mean u donr wanna trade hoopa for genesect well then what else do you have to trade because its all im interested in from what you listed but you mentioned u had more
May 3, 2016, 07:10 PM
sweet lets traade
May 3, 2016, 08:00 PM
Pokemon deposited: lvl 36 ninetales
ign pattyback message. Razered looking for volcanion |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |