Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
(May 7, 2016, 04:49 PM)Roland Wrote: Okay I will add you now and then when you are ready offer to trade with me
Waiting for you but doesn't see you online...
@TehBestCloner Whenever you have the time!

IGN: Hestia
Service: Modifications
Pokemon: Landorus, thundurus, Tornadus
Notes: Tornadus (change to hasty, max IVs, give assault vest), Thundurus (change to timid, max IVs, give life orb), Landorus (remove nickname please)
Sorry but tonight, I am currently busy with some issues ^^'
Please check back on me on Monday! Having rough times with the League but hopefully it will be set up by then :D
(May 6, 2016, 09:05 PM)Davizz Wrote: @yoshikidneo  The Rayquaza is an event pokemon that can only be traded through FC. Add my FC and I will add yours. I am online rn

Shiny Rayquaza Event Giveaway Now Closed!
Thank you all for participating in our Giveaways!!

@Davizz I added you, just let me know when you want to trade. It's 8 AM where im at right now
I'm online right now @yoshikidneo
(May 7, 2016, 08:55 PM)Davizz Wrote: I'm online right now @yoshikidneo
@Davizz I dont think you added me, i have you added just waiting to see you online
@yoshikidneo  You were busy battling I believe anyways, Enjoy!! :P
(May 7, 2016, 09:16 PM)Davizz Wrote: @yoshikidneo  You were busy battling I believe anyways, Enjoy!! :P
@Davizz I appriciate it my man! Thanks a bunch!!!
@TehBestCloner Hello again! I have a super simple modification request this time hahah. I see that you are busy tonight, so I will return on Monday and post my request.  Heart

@Davizz Aha! I knew I'd seen your name before. Hello hello. Smile Thanks again for your help earlier.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@Lythania  Haha :D yup, no.problem