May 11, 2016, 10:06 AM
(This post was last modified: May 11, 2016, 10:08 AM by ForestEmerald.)
I know! :-P I just mean which one of the two Zekroms would you prefer, the Japanese one or the English one?
|
Trade List
|
|
May 11, 2016, 10:06 AM
(This post was last modified: May 11, 2016, 10:08 AM by ForestEmerald.)
I know! :-P I just mean which one of the two Zekroms would you prefer, the Japanese one or the English one?
May 11, 2016, 12:19 PM
English please
May 11, 2016, 01:15 PM
Ok, I have added your FC, so please tell me when you are on to trade.
May 11, 2016, 01:41 PM
About to add you now. Also, where do I go to find Kyurem?
May 11, 2016, 02:00 PM
(This post was last modified: May 11, 2016, 02:06 PM by ForestEmerald.)
If you have both Reshiram and Zekrom on your team while flying using the Eon Flute, an orange star should show up somewhere near Dewford Town. If you land there, you should land in a cave called the Gnarled Den and there should be a portal leading you to Kyurem. You should also use the Dowsing Machine, because there is also a Hidden Object in the cave.
I seem to be having a problem with my internet, so can we finish this tomorrow? Sorry if it's inconvenient...
May 11, 2016, 02:04 PM
Ok then.
May 12, 2016, 02:52 AM
Hey, I'm ready to trade any time for the rest of the day. So just tell me when you're on and I'll connect. Sorry for the delay! :-)
May 12, 2016, 07:50 AM
May 12, 2016, 08:06 AM
Hey, I'm now online too, but you don't seem to be connected?
May 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
Thank you.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |