Dec 13, 2014, 08:16 PM
Banned because I actually was in the tourney and lost but lets forget about that part 

|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Dec 13, 2014, 08:16 PM
Banned because I actually was in the tourney
![]()
Dec 13, 2014, 08:23 PM
Banned because I actually was in the tourney too and GOT REKT but lets not forget about that part. I shall learn from my failure etc.
Dec 14, 2014, 05:51 AM
Banned because we both got wrecked
Dec 14, 2014, 06:29 AM
(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2014, 06:30 AM by ChaseInfinity.)
Banned because you beat me in the tourney, if I had killed your reuniclus before TR, I would have won :P
But oh well ~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Dec 14, 2014, 07:13 AM
Banned for acknowledging you got rekt, but like you said, oh well
I'm just here.
#RowletBois
Dec 14, 2014, 10:05 AM
Banned for being a non sub
Dec 14, 2014, 10:11 AM
Banned because I too is non sub
Dec 14, 2014, 10:12 AM
Banned because im a sub
Dec 14, 2014, 10:20 AM
Banned because I am sub and I still didn't even tame the randomizer
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |