Jun 17, 2016, 08:36 AM
@Iharalu sorry but i already have a shiny arceus already, thank you anyway :D
|
[TRADE] LF: Shiny Pokemon
|
|
Jun 17, 2016, 08:36 AM
@Iharalu sorry but i already have a shiny arceus already, thank you anyway :D
Jun 17, 2016, 08:39 AM
I can trade you the groudon now but the sandshrew will have to be made later is that ok?
Jun 17, 2016, 08:58 AM
Jun 17, 2016, 09:02 AM
@Jenson4Gaming well im online now for five min but if you will be able to trade later that would be better
Jun 17, 2016, 09:02 AM
@Jenson4Gaming can you Gen me a groudon as well?
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 17, 2016, 09:19 AM
(This post was last modified: Jun 17, 2016, 09:23 AM by Jenson4Gaming.)
I will trade both of you then later about what time preferably GMT since I'm in the UK
unless you want to trade now
Jun 17, 2016, 09:23 AM
@Jenson4Gaming whenever you're free. I'll be on for literally the next 10 hours LOL. (no life)
I tend to give away free shinies.
Jun 17, 2016, 09:25 AM
(Jun 17, 2016, 09:23 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote: @Jenson4Gaming whenever you're free. I'll be on for literally the next 10 hours LOL. (no life) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |