Jun 17, 2016, 02:33 PM
@Jenson4Gaming is there also a way that you can gen it in my game? I don't have the time to complete the national dex
|
[TRADE] LF: Shiny Pokemon
|
|
Jun 17, 2016, 02:33 PM
@Jenson4Gaming is there also a way that you can gen it in my game? I don't have the time to complete the national dex
Jun 17, 2016, 02:33 PM
@Jenson4Gaming I've added you but it doesn't show that your online you have added me as well so you should show up??
Jun 17, 2016, 02:46 PM
Shiny clauncher for shiny numel?
Jun 17, 2016, 02:53 PM
Ok I'm ready aswell I can't trade shiny groudon idk why it won't let me but sandshrew should work
Jun 17, 2016, 02:53 PM
Jun 17, 2016, 02:54 PM
Tomatoman the only way I can get it into your game is by having your actually game cartridge sorry
Jun 17, 2016, 02:54 PM
Jun 17, 2016, 02:55 PM
I can stay on until then sure
Jun 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
Okay well I don't see that you were on, can you offer a trade please
Jun 17, 2016, 02:58 PM
Is your name Barry?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |