Jun 23, 2016, 12:10 PM
Umm... How do I trade with you? I really want one, but I am kind of a noob and I don't know how to trade with certain people. <:D
|
[TRADE] FT: Shiny 6IV Dittos (Kinda Giveaway) [Closed]
|
|
Jun 23, 2016, 12:10 PM
Umm... How do I trade with you? I really want one, but I am kind of a noob and I don't know how to trade with certain people. <:D
Jun 23, 2016, 12:17 PM
I'll take one! Adding friend code!
(Jun 23, 2016, 12:10 PM)FearTheDragonMaster Wrote: Umm... How do I trade with you? I really want one, but I am kind of a noob and I don't know how to trade with certain people. <:DHello! You need to add me as a friend in your DS! My friend code is to the left, and you need to give me yours so I can trade with you @ShinyeeveecalledOpel adding you!
Jun 23, 2016, 12:27 PM
Thank you so much!
Jun 23, 2016, 01:00 PM
Ahhh thank you so much! :D
Jun 23, 2016, 01:01 PM
Oop, and my friend code is 1607-4908-2627
Jun 23, 2016, 01:46 PM
AHHHHH I THINK I FOUND YOU SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A DITTO FOR MEEEEEEE AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHH
Jun 23, 2016, 01:47 PM
AHHHH THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU OFGBSBDFNBDJVNEJABFVJABDFJADFJV ZCAFN FV JVZJZN 2 SHINIES IN ONE DAY VASFVSVDAVD
Jun 23, 2016, 01:50 PM
@FearTheDragonMaster you're welcome!
Jun 23, 2016, 01:52 PM
Could I have one please?! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |