Jun 27, 2016, 06:42 PM
SORRY but 1 more request
Pokeon Requested: Spinda
The rest IDC about c:
Pokeon Requested: Spinda
The rest IDC about c:
|
[GIVEAWAY] I'll breed for anyone!
|
|
Jun 27, 2016, 06:42 PM
SORRY but 1 more request
Pokeon Requested: Spinda The rest IDC about c:
Jun 27, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Jun 27, 2016, 06:40 PM)Edawg Wrote:(Jun 27, 2016, 06:28 PM)MudKate108 Wrote: @Edawg I will try to get you a shiny Charmander, unless you wouldn't like it to take long. If you wouldn't like it to take long, I could get your Totodile pretty quick.
Jun 27, 2016, 06:48 PM
@ MudKate108 I would like to request this Pokémon ^^
Pokémon Requested: Mankey Nature: Jolly Ability: Defiant Gender: Female Held Item: Choice Band Moves: - Focus Punch - Close Combat - Meditate - Counter Pokémon Requested: Hoppip Nature: Jolly Ability: Infiltrator Gender: Female Moves: - Aromatherapy - Grassy Terrain - Helping Hand - Confusion ~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jun 27, 2016, 06:50 PM
(Jun 27, 2016, 06:48 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @ MudKate108 I would like to request this Pokémon ^^
Jun 27, 2016, 06:55 PM
@ MudKate108 Thank you so much! I'll be waiting ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jun 27, 2016, 07:06 PM
(Jun 27, 2016, 06:55 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @ MudKate108 Thank you so much! I'll be waiting ^^
Jun 27, 2016, 07:30 PM
Dusk (Umbreon) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize Shiny: If Possible If Not I'm ok with that Ev's: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD Careful Nature - Curse - Moonlight - Toxic - Payback
Jun 27, 2016, 07:31 PM
Jun 27, 2016, 07:49 PM
@MudKate108 Thanks! +1 Rep
Jun 27, 2016, 07:56 PM
I'd like to request two please.. for obvious reasons lol ^_^'
Pokemon Requested: Espurr Nature: Bold Ability: Prankster Nickname: Clyde Gender: Male Held Item: Light Clay Moves: -Yawn, the rest don't matter ![]() Pokemon Requested: Espurr Nature: Timid Ability: Competitive Nickname: Bonnie Gender: Female Held Item: Life Orb Moves: don't matter "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |