Jul 6, 2016, 12:53 AM
So with Sun/Moon coming out in a few months, I'm looking to get my first subscription to pokebank. However, I'm curious as to whether I can nickname pokemon that I take out of the bank?
|
Pokebank Question
|
|
Jul 6, 2016, 12:53 AM
So with Sun/Moon coming out in a few months, I'm looking to get my first subscription to pokebank. However, I'm curious as to whether I can nickname pokemon that I take out of the bank?
Jul 6, 2016, 01:23 AM
The PokéBank doesn't change a thing, Pokémon can only be renamed in their game of origin.
Jul 6, 2016, 01:49 AM
Any Pokemon that doesn't have the same Trainer ID and Secret ID won't have their name changes, unless you have access to copies of games (XY and ORAS) where you can change the names there, but only for gen 6 Pokemon (with the pentagon). Any Pokemon from gen 5 or below won't have their nicknames changed unless you either use outside methods like powersaves/pkhex to do so, but at that point its considered cheating.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |