Jul 17, 2016, 12:24 PM
Also as a side note
What other events do you have?
What other events do you have?
|
[TRADE] LF Event Pokemon
|
|
Jul 17, 2016, 12:24 PM
Also as a side note
What other events do you have?
Jul 17, 2016, 12:26 PM
Can we add FC's now?
Jul 17, 2016, 12:27 PM
Jul 17, 2016, 12:28 PM
Jul 17, 2016, 12:33 PM
Jul 17, 2016, 12:37 PM
Jul 17, 2016, 12:40 PM
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:37 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: I already have those legendaries but I wont turn them downIf you already have them, I'll hang on to them for someone who needs them for the dex. I do need a 20th aniversery manaphy if you have an extra, if not then it's all good (: I'll still trade you the Yveltal, and there is a non-shiny Zygarde that went with them if you want that too.
Jul 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
Okay thats fair enough
![]() And I only just got a manaphy and I have yet to breed it to get Phione but if i ever get a spare I will get in contact And I already have a zygarde so dont worry about that ![]() Give me a trade request whenever you're ready
Jul 17, 2016, 12:44 PM
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:42 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Okay thats fair enoughConnection interupted again?
Jul 17, 2016, 12:45 PM
There was a connection issue again :/
I will try disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting lets hope that fixes it |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |