Jul 27, 2016, 11:46 AM
I have shiny or legendary I can give in return
|
[TRADE] Anyone got a shiny female zorua or Zoroark (for waifu team, dont judge)
|
|
Jul 27, 2016, 11:46 AM
I have shiny or legendary I can give in return
Jul 27, 2016, 11:56 AM
Ah, dude I just gave mine away...
Sorry...
Jul 27, 2016, 12:29 PM
@Zangief I have a shiny Zoroark but it doesn't have good IV's at all
Jul 27, 2016, 03:47 PM
(Jul 27, 2016, 01:06 PM)lbeeh Wrote: @Zangief I have a shiny Zoroark but it doesn't have good IV's at allstats dont mean much to me, I will add you and if you can add me in return
Jul 28, 2016, 10:33 AM
gloomy can you please add me so we can trade
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |