Jul 28, 2016, 01:07 PM
I'm ready trade me
@ChrissSixx
@ChrissSixx
|
[TRADE] ChrissSixx Trade Shop (Update 02/08/2016)
|
|
Jul 28, 2016, 01:07 PM
I'm ready trade me
@ChrissSixx
Jul 28, 2016, 01:08 PM
@ChrissSixx
Thanks dude! ^^
Jul 28, 2016, 01:08 PM
Make offer on now
Jul 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
Player name is seth
Jul 28, 2016, 01:10 PM
(This post was last modified: Jul 28, 2016, 01:14 PM by n00bboy123.)
Jul 28, 2016, 01:12 PM
(This post was last modified: Jul 28, 2016, 01:14 PM by ChrissSixx.)
@n00bboy123 What would you like for Keldeo? ^^
@MagicalMops Thanks for the trade ^^ @Mewman556 I was planning to give you Cresselia and Totodile for Jirachi, but thanks for the Flareon ^^ ~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jul 28, 2016, 01:13 PM
Thanks!
Jul 28, 2016, 01:18 PM
I also have a Shaymin if you're interested, don't really want it..
Jul 28, 2016, 01:24 PM
I will have the nine tails but is there anyway I can have 2 pokemon
i will throw in a shaymin @ChrissSixx
Jul 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
(This post was last modified: Jul 28, 2016, 01:35 PM by ChrissSixx.)
UPDATED FT LIST (28/07/2016)
@MagicalMops I'm interested, what would you like for Shaymin? ^^ @n00bboy123 Sure, what other Pokémon would you like? ^^ ~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |