Dec 21, 2014, 05:26 PM
Why can I not battle Uxie? I'm at Nameless Cavern and when I interact with the portal nothing happens. I've set my time to be between 20:00 and 21:00 already
|
[ORAS] How do I catch Uxie?
|
|
Dec 21, 2014, 05:26 PM
Why can I not battle Uxie? I'm at Nameless Cavern and when I interact with the portal nothing happens. I've set my time to be between 20:00 and 21:00 already
Dec 21, 2014, 05:29 PM
By changing your time on your 3DS events will not occur until 24 hours after you adjusted it. Then you wait it out until live time on your 3DS is between 20 and 21.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |