Dec 24, 2014, 12:52 PM
Banned for leaving me out, i'll rek you guys. (Just kidding though, I haven't made a new team yet and I'm relatively new to competitive battling in the first place)
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Dec 24, 2014, 12:52 PM
Banned for leaving me out, i'll rek you guys. (Just kidding though, I haven't made a new team yet and I'm relatively new to competitive battling in the first place)
Dec 24, 2014, 12:54 PM
Banned for saying you can rek me.
Dec 24, 2014, 12:55 PM
Banned for having almost more posts than me
Dec 24, 2014, 12:56 PM
Banned because you jelly.
Dec 24, 2014, 01:09 PM
banned cuz i'm jelly of Eeveeli's aegislashes and for some reason i have decided you are responsible
Dec 24, 2014, 01:33 PM
Banned because I don't want dem aegis i like the crazy different ones I get.
Dec 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
Banned because the government took my tractor.
Dec 24, 2014, 01:42 PM
banned because Obamacare
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |