Sep 13, 2016, 12:17 PM
Hey! I'm looking for a Regigigas. I only want it for the pokedex. So if we trade I'll trade it back to you! (:
|
[TRADE] Looking for Regigigas
|
|
Sep 13, 2016, 12:17 PM
Hey! I'm looking for a Regigigas. I only want it for the pokedex. So if we trade I'll trade it back to you! (:
Sep 14, 2016, 12:00 PM
Don't know if you are still interested but I can at least help trade back you a regigigas, though again kinda need it back for a living dex.
Sep 14, 2016, 12:09 PM
Sep 14, 2016, 12:21 PM
Alright I got the regigigas and have added you online.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |