34.23%
38 34.23%
Generational birds
22.52%
25 22.52%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Week 8: Shiny Legendary Trios/Duos (Offline)
Pokemon requested: Suicune
Pokemon deposited: Scyther
Gender of deposited: Female
Level of deposited: 50
IGN: ATOMX
@Skulblaka01 I know. Let's look at this example. If you see your math teacher in a store you're in, you shouldn't go up to her/him and her/his family and start asking for help. You wait until you see her/him at school. Now, you claim to have seen me online, but my thread wasn't online. You do realize that I don't spend all of my time with these giveaways, right?
@Grey24 Enjoy Smile
@atomxsk8 Enjoy Smile
(Oct 4, 2016, 03:39 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Skulblaka01 I know. Let's look at this example. If you see your math teacher in a store you're in, you shouldn't go up to her/him and her/his family and start asking for help. You wait until you see her/him at school. Now, you claim to have seen me online, but my thread wasn't online. You do realize that I don't spend all of my time with these giveaways, right?
@Grey24 Enjoy Smile
@atomxsk8 Enjoy Smile

thank you

i can request other legendary ?

Pokemon requested: Entei
Pokemon deposited: Floatzel
Gender of deposited: Male
Level of deposited: 57
IGN: ATOMX
@moo311 i apologise if i offended jou, i do realise that you have a life outside of the forum. i made that post more to let you know what happend than to demand you fix it immediatly. if you're still willing to help me i'd appreciate it otherwise i won't request anymore.
thanx for your time anyway
Hello there long time no see! I hope to catch you online soon since I hope to finally get to my reservations... and some of this GA too. Smile if it's too much of a trouble then may be we could work something out. Thank you so much for your giveaways!
PokeMon requested: Latios
Pokemon depositEd: Butterfree
Gender of deposited: Female
Level of deposited: 17
IGN: MZ

Ty for the GA man!
@atomxsk8 Enjoy Smile
@Apuritaun Enjoy Smile
PokeMon requested: zekrom
Pokemon depositEd: litleo
Gender of deposited:female
Level of deposited: 6