Oct 28, 2016, 08:16 PM
I choose 18
|
[CLOSED] Anyone need a Volcanion?
|
|
Oct 28, 2016, 08:16 PM
I choose 18
Oct 30, 2016, 08:41 AM
there's still no correct guesses o_O
Oct 30, 2016, 08:45 AM
number 34
Oct 30, 2016, 01:07 PM
16 I choose you
Oct 31, 2016, 11:30 AM
I'll go with 69
Oct 31, 2016, 11:55 AM
hmm 65?
Oct 31, 2016, 01:01 PM
hmmmm
55
Nov 2, 2016, 11:44 AM
still no... bump
Nov 2, 2016, 12:08 PM
i dont really understand the range of numbers it could be.......... you said 1-20 and then 1-100 x times so does that mean the number could be 1-2000? any way i will choose 100
Nov 2, 2016, 04:45 PM
@saul12nunez the 1-20 range was just for me to use, I only mentioned it to explain how I get the final number. 1-100 is the range for guessing
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |