deposited lillipup
level 16
female
ign jeff
thanks!
level 16
female
ign jeff
thanks!
|
[SUN/MOON] Timid Deino Giveaway!
|
|
deposited lillipup
level 16 female ign jeff thanks!
Nov 24, 2016, 02:51 PM
Nov 25, 2016, 06:23 AM
(Nov 24, 2016, 06:12 AM)Llocin1151 Wrote:(Nov 24, 2016, 06:06 AM)nandawin Wrote: Yeah, I just want to put up in GTS when you are online because I am looting other giveaway as well :D Oh! I thought Deino I got was from you. probably got sniped. I will put up something before i go to back hoping it won't sniped again.
Nov 25, 2016, 10:12 AM
Still got any left?
Pokémon Deposited: Jangmo-o Gender: Male Level: 1 IGN: Hisoka GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokédex.
Nov 25, 2016, 02:44 PM
Nov 25, 2016, 07:11 PM
Pokémon Deposited: Diglett
Gender: female Level: 10 IGN: E-ray Blitz GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokédex. Thanks in advance!
Nov 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
Nov 25, 2016, 07:50 PM
Pokémon Deposited: Gastly
Gender: Female Level: 1 IGN: William GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokédex. Thanks in advance!
Nov 25, 2016, 08:00 PM
Pokémon Deposited: Growlithe
Gender: Male Level: 8 IGN: NICOっ GTS Message: (In japanese it reads like "I want to trade. Please trade with me." I don't know the real translation. Thanks in advance. I'll really get some use out of it. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Yesterday, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge 11 hours ago |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |