Dec 2, 2016, 04:21 PM
I have a bunch of 5iv Wimpods and Prankster Sableyes for Trade!
See ya in the Festival Plaza, Partner! :D :D
See ya in the Festival Plaza, Partner! :D :D
|
[SUN/MOON] 5iv Wimpods and Prankster Sableye
|
|
Dec 2, 2016, 04:21 PM
I have a bunch of 5iv Wimpods and Prankster Sableyes for Trade!
See ya in the Festival Plaza, Partner! :D :D
Dec 2, 2016, 04:23 PM
Going to ask are there any Pokémon you are interested my thread?
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-BREEDJE...-2-1-Redux
Dec 2, 2016, 04:25 PM
@BeansBrigham11, what's your Friend Code though?
Dec 2, 2016, 04:37 PM
(Dec 2, 2016, 04:25 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @BeansBrigham11, what's your Friend Code though? Sorry! its up there now
@BeansBrigham11, saw it. I'll be online in a bit. I would like a Male Wimpod, if possible. Don't have much to trade, though.
Dec 2, 2016, 04:56 PM
I have 5IV Lapras modest with Freeze Dry, Rock Head Cubone 5IV, Drampa With 5IV Sap Sipper and Berserk, HA Impish Mareanie 5IV id like to trade any two of these for two sableeyes @BeansBrigham11
Dec 7, 2016, 08:21 PM
Dec 7, 2016, 08:44 PM
(Dec 7, 2016, 08:21 PM)FrydaeXIII Wrote:(Dec 2, 2016, 04:21 PM)BeansBrigham11 Wrote: I have a bunch of 5iv Wimpods and Prankster Sableyes for Trade! I do actually! I would love that Gible! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |