Dec 30, 2014, 05:42 PM
|
[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
|
|
Dec 30, 2014, 06:08 PM
(Dec 30, 2014, 04:20 PM)Eqho Wrote:(Dec 30, 2014, 04:02 PM)jjojino Wrote: Hi Eqho, do you think you could help me with some japanese dittos? I would much appreciate it: Hi! I added you, if you have the time I'll be online for a bit, my IGN is Peter! Thank you very much!
Dec 30, 2014, 06:17 PM
(Dec 30, 2014, 06:08 PM)jjojino Wrote:(Dec 30, 2014, 04:20 PM)Eqho Wrote:(Dec 30, 2014, 04:02 PM)jjojino Wrote: Hi Eqho, do you think you could help me with some japanese dittos? I would much appreciate it: I'll add you now
Dec 30, 2014, 06:36 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are the best!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to help out a total stranger! Much appreciated!!! Best wishes to you friend! <3
Dec 30, 2014, 06:46 PM
Hey Eqho sorry to bother but previously you forgot to powersave the EVs on bagon and cosplay pikachu. Could you do those?
Dec 30, 2014, 07:38 PM
Dec 30, 2014, 07:40 PM
You got everything else but forgot the EVs ^_^ Evs: 4 HP 252 Attack and 252 Speed. For Pikachu.
I would like him to be 6IV Jolly and have 252 Attack 4 Def and 252 Speed. For Bagon.
Dec 30, 2014, 07:50 PM
Dec 30, 2014, 07:52 PM
Alrght
Dec 30, 2014, 07:54 PM
Just try to do this as fast as you can please. I have to go really soon ^_^
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

--SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...