Dec 17, 2016, 01:31 PM
I'm looking for the litten line for intemidate anyone will do don't have much to offer but I'll try to make you happy
|
[LOOKING FOR] Litten with intimidate
|
|
Dec 17, 2016, 01:31 PM
I'm looking for the litten line for intemidate anyone will do don't have much to offer but I'll try to make you happy
Dec 17, 2016, 01:32 PM
@assclapninja as far as i know its impossible to get any starters with their Hidden Ability unfortunately
Dec 17, 2016, 02:38 PM
As freshikki said, it's impossible to obtain at this moment since it hasn't been released yet. Same with the other two starters.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |