Jan 1, 2017, 04:49 PM
(This post was last modified: Jan 1, 2017, 04:50 PM by stephenWITNESS.)
|
[CLOSED] 30 Bulky Setup Lunala GTS Giveaway!!
|
|
Jan 1, 2017, 04:53 PM
Hey, thanks for the giveaway!
Deposited Pokemon: Trubbish named WITNESS Level: 1 Gender:female IGN: Jordan
Jan 1, 2017, 04:56 PM
(Jan 1, 2017, 04:48 PM)That_cute_pikachu Wrote: what if I am unable to get a trubbish what do I do Catch a Yungoos and do the same
Jan 1, 2017, 04:58 PM
thank you
Jan 1, 2017, 04:59 PM
Deposited Pokemon: Trubbish named WITNESS
Level: 24 Gender: Male IGN: Yandere-kun Thanks so much
Jan 1, 2017, 04:59 PM
Deposited Pokemon: Trubbish named WITNESS
Level: 26 Gender:female IGN: Moon Thanks
Jan 1, 2017, 05:04 PM
I want one but I don't have lunala yet in my pokedex so I can't request it , can I add your FC?
Jan 1, 2017, 05:06 PM
Hi, thank you for the GA !! :D
Deposited Pokemon: Trubbish Level: 25 Gender: male IGN: Ricaldo |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:


