Jul 21, 2017, 09:36 AM
@PerchPond got ur guys ready :D I'll add you up and head to plaza ~
|
[CLOSED] Dream Ball Pokemon (Will update FT list as I get more Pokemon)
|
|
Jul 21, 2017, 09:39 AM
(Jul 21, 2017, 09:36 AM)wartty Wrote: @PerchPond got ur guys ready :D I'll add you up and head to plaza ~ @wartty i'll be there :D
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Jul 21, 2017, 09:47 AM
(Jul 21, 2017, 09:39 AM)PerchPond Wrote:(Jul 21, 2017, 09:36 AM)wartty Wrote: @PerchPond got ur guys ready :D I'll add you up and head to plaza ~ @wartty you keep turning me down xD (ingame name Dave)
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond that's so weird I haven't gotten any requests on my side.... Lol and I can't see you online? xP
edit: course right as I say that you pop up, requesting ~
Jul 21, 2017, 09:56 AM
Pleasure doing business :p I referenced this other guy here maybe you two can work something out
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-LF-Toge...-HA-togepi
Jul 21, 2017, 09:59 AM
(Jul 21, 2017, 09:56 AM)wartty Wrote: Pleasure doing business :p I referenced this other guy here maybe you two can work something out @wartty Likewise :D Sweet
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Jul 22, 2017, 09:45 AM
@PerchPond I have the HA DB chimchar. I'd love to get my hands on the HA DB Togepi
Jul 22, 2017, 10:14 AM
(Jul 22, 2017, 09:45 AM)Embla Wrote: @PerchPond I have the HA DB chimchar. I'd love to get my hands on the HA DB Togepi@Embla i'll be busy for the rest of the day, might be able to trade late tonight, but for sure tomorrow :D
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Jul 22, 2017, 07:42 PM
(This post was last modified: Jul 22, 2017, 07:43 PM by Sharkfang2193.)
i have a treecko i can give
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#757 Salandit
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |