Jul 29, 2017, 05:29 PM
I have a shiny solosis and Unfezant both random encountered, I would be interested in Ralts, tyrunt and gligar. WOuld you trade the last one for a 2016 event?i might have other shinys too, ill have to check
|
[SUN/MOON] UberRoimel's Shiny Exchange
|
|
Jul 29, 2017, 05:29 PM
I have a shiny solosis and Unfezant both random encountered, I would be interested in Ralts, tyrunt and gligar. WOuld you trade the last one for a 2016 event?i might have other shinys too, ill have to check
Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM
@Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie
Jul 29, 2017, 06:13 PM
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM)UberRoimel Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie Oh Wow! thank you! I will be on in a few minutes, we are making pie and I have to run to the store real quick for lemon juice, lol
Jul 29, 2017, 06:24 PM
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM)UberRoimel Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie It is actually a tranquil, not an unfezant, i was confised lol
Jul 29, 2017, 06:36 PM
(Jul 29, 2017, 06:24 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:(Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM)UberRoimel Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie It's fine. I'll be available in a little while because I need to do something
Jul 29, 2017, 06:36 PM
(Jul 29, 2017, 06:36 PM)UberRoimel Wrote:(Jul 29, 2017, 06:24 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:(Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM)UberRoimel Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie sounds good. I will wonder trade for a while
Jul 29, 2017, 06:51 PM
@UberRoimel lol so which two were you interested in?
Jul 29, 2017, 06:56 PM
(This post was last modified: Jul 29, 2017, 06:58 PM by UberRoimel.)
@Sorianwarrior , I should be available in a few minutes
Edit: I am now Online @wartty The non Lv.100 ones
Jul 29, 2017, 07:15 PM
Thank you! I never used either after having them for years so, Have fun!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |